[ros-users] Question to researchers/developers of ROSARIA.

Renato Samperio mintaka_alnitak at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 10:43:29 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am using the code in: http://code.google.com/p/amor-ros-pkg/people/detail?u=jksrecko

Therefore, I would like to contact the developers of ROSARIA as I am currently trying to use their ros package and I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, the node does not exits "properly" whenever it is cancelled. I added a "void quit()" method calling a: "Aria::exit(0);" in file: "RosAria.cpp". After this, the connection to robot could be closed and reopened with only one node.

Secondly and in same file, I would like to know how does method: "157: void
RosAriaNode::cmdvel_cb( const geometry_msgs::TwistConstPtr &msg)" works? Should I publish in another node "Twist" messages and that will make the robot move?

Kind regards,

Renato Samperio.