[ros-users] Bug in base_assembler.h?

Andrew Harris andrew.unit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 18:33:59 UTC 2010

Hi Tim,

  I just installed "latest" ROS on an Ubuntu 9.10 machine yesterday
and I am getting the same error about a bad_alloc when using rosbag
play.  It seems that I start the bag playing fine, but as soon as I
try to connect a subscriber to the topic that is in the bag, rosbag
crashes with the bad_alloc.  Admittedly, the bags are from ROS 0.11.0.

-andrew