[ros-users] Problem compiling C++ file locations

Miguel Prada miguel.register at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:33:36 UTC 2010

Hi Ian,

You shouldn't copy the dependencies from rospack depends. That tool lists the dependencies in the package manifest itself, their corresponding dependencies, etc. and you'll probably end up with a huge unnecessary list of packages.

Do you know which libraries are used by your code? Add those and roscpp and let us know what happens.

Also, you should put the dependencies on the manifest file before calling 'rosdep install'.

Miguel.