[ros-users] cturtle's Gazebo Crashing with Ogre error

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 00:48:11 UTC 2010

I figured this might be the problem, however, parallels has some form of 3D
acceleration, and I know this because I have rviz and compiz (visual
effects) working in it.  Also, the boxturtle build of gazebo works just fine
in my virtual machine, which leads me to believe it might be a bug or change
in requirements from the previous version that is causing the error.  I will
attempt to find a computer with a better video card and Ubuntu with which to
test this theory, but I may not have one at my disposal.

Does anyone know if the error I posted is specifically related to
insufficient graphics capabilities?

Thanks for your help so far,

William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering