[ros-users] TimeNotInitializedException while creating tf.TransformListener in python

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Wed Jun 9 05:53:21 UTC 2010

The problem will be fixed in the most recent release of geometry, *but* you
need to switch from latest to cturtle. We are switching over our development
to cturtle, which we have just branched from latest in order to stabilize
development. The official announcement for testing our alpha release of
cturtle will likely come tomorrow, but you can access it (including debs) by
substituting 'cturtle' for 'boxturtle' in any of the installation
instructions. This alpha version of cturtle comes with the same warnings and
caveats we apply to latest: use at your own risk, as problems like the one
you reported are likely to exist.

 - Ken