[ros-users] How to submit a patch

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Wed Jun 9 17:02:20 UTC 2010

Hi Rand,

Thank you for contributing. A page describing the ticket trackers we use is
here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Tickets

You'll want to use the 'ros' tracker for this patch. You will need to first
signup for an account at code.ros.org. It may take up to 15 minutes for the
login credentials to work on the ticket system.

Hope this helps,
Ken