[ros-users] rviz / tf fixed frame problem

Ivan Dryanovski ivan.dryanovski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:20:56 UTC 2010

Ugo,

Have you tried running this?

rosrun tf view_frames
evince frames.pdf

Also, (and this might not be the source of the problem), but make sure
that all your frames have only a single parent. That is if you publish
transforms like

fixed -> /srh/position/shadow_forearm
srh/position/lfdistal ->  /srh/position/shadow_forearm

Both of these would work idividually, but publishing them together
will cause a problem

Ivan Dryanovski