[ros-users] Problem compiling C++ file locations

Miguel Prada miguel.register at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 07:34:02 UTC 2010

Yes, rosmake uses cmake to manage dependencies and generate makefiles for the compiler.

Hey, Ian, why don't you try starting from the code shown in the tutorial about writing a publisher and a subscriber in C++, and if that works go adding functionality little by little until you get your code running. That way it'll be easier to say what's going wrong with your project.

http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials/WritingPublisherSubscriber%28c%2B%2B%29

Miguel.