[ros-users] image_pipeline 1.0.4 (Boxturtle) and 1.1.6 (unstable) released

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Fri Jun 11 01:15:42 UTC 2010

Hi Adam,

You are correct that usually bigs fixed in boxturtle should be fixed in
latest.

As an overview currently boxturtle is the released version which is
recommended and only bug fixes will go into it.

Latest is the development branch, it gets both bug fixes and new
features.   Latest having actively developed new features is not going
to be stable.

At the moment we are currently working to stabilize and clean up for the
upcoming release of cturtle which means less energy is going into latest.

As for this specific problem, according to the changelist this is fixed
http://www.ros.org/wiki/image_pipeline/ChangeList.  Please make sure
you're running 1.1.6 and have rebuild.  If you're still having problems,
there's still a bug.  In that case if you could open a ticket to report
the problem that would be great.

Tully