[ros-users] Python cv_bridge

Advait Jain advait at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 11 01:40:34 UTC 2010

Attached is a patch that seems to work for desired_encoding = 'passthrough'.

Also, from the opencv python cookbok there should be a cv.fromarray to go
from cvMat to numpy array. I don't see this in the vision_opencv-1.0.3.
What version of the vision_opencv stack does the online documentation
correspond to?