[ros-users] cturtle's Gazebo Crashing with Ogre error

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Sat Jun 12 21:11:33 UTC 2010

ticketed on trac <https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/4165>, thanks for
the reports.  I can't reproduce the error at the moment, but if someone can,
can you please try to clear out the shared memory segments as
described here<http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/Troubleshooting#Error:_failed_to_allocate_semaphore.2C_permission_denied.>first
and see if it helps?
thanks,
John