[ros-users] ros tutorial notes

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Sun Jun 13 00:12:31 UTC 2010

Thinking about it the other option which I think would be clearer for
people learning would be to suggest that people add ~/ros_tutorials to
their ROS_PACKAGE_PATH.

Like so:
Assuming your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH is ~/ros/stacks:
export ROS_PACKAGE_PATH=~/ros/stacks:~/ros_tutorials

As to the editing you need to manually follow the "<<Include" macro's
argument and edit that wiki page.

Tully