[ros-users] console logging on cturtle

Bill Morris morris at ee.ccny.cuny.edu
Mon Jun 14 01:46:42 UTC 2010

I still got ROS_ERROR. I think it's another thing that was a bug that I
thought was a feature.

I had the output set to log which I think also used to output to the
terminal. <node ... output="log"> Changing the log output to screen
fixed my immediate problem. Not an concern at the moment, but there
should probably be a way to get the output to goto both the log and the
screen.