[ros-users] TrajectoryPlannerROS does not take parameter

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Mon Jun 14 16:45:32 UTC 2010

Christian,

I tried to respond the last time you sent this... maybe it didn't go through
for some reason.

You can find my response below:

Christian,

That's pretty strange, I just tried to reproduce this and failed... my
"max_vel_x" limit was obeyed.

Is it possible that move_base is not the only publisher to the cmd_vel topic
in your system? I know that's probably unlikely, but its the only
explanation for this that I can think of off the top of my head.

If that's not the case, can you post your full set of configuration files
that you use to bring up the navigation stack and list the version number of
navigation that you're using, (this will be in the CMakeLists.txt file in
the stack directory) and I can try to reproduce it again.

Hope all is well,

Eitan