[ros-users] TrajectoryPlannerROS does not take parameter

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 17:36:29 UTC 2010

Christian,

A couple more things that may be helpful.

First, could you check the output of `rostopic list -v` to make sure
that it looks like all nodes are subscribed to the proper topics.

Second, if you can reproduce the behaviors you described, could you
record bag files of all relevant topics and make those available (they
ought to compress decently) for download, as that may aid in
reproducing this error. I'm especially interested in figuring out how
you managed to get the robot to follow the path backwards... I've
never seen that happen in the past few months of using the navigation
stack. Are the velocities commanded by move_base negative and constant
(and equal to the backup_vel parameter) or do they change?

Also, it might be useful to try switching to the cturtle pre-compiled
packages to see if this behavior is still present in the current alpha
version of cturtle as well.

- Eric