[ros-users] ROS Wiki actionlib docu

Vijay Pradeep vpradeep at willowgarage.com
Tue Jun 15 22:26:28 UTC 2010

To clarify Brian's point.

The CMake lines were in fact correct for the *latest* release, and not for *
boxturtle*.  A while ago, when we changed including cmake files from
actionlib to including cmake files from actionlib_msgs, we updated the wiki
to reflect this change, however boxturtle was already frozen at this point.
Thus, the wiki became incorrect for boxturtle users.

After todays wiki updates, it shows both calls, depending on which release
you're using.  The *latest *version of the cmake lines could be simplified
even further using the rosbuild_include() command, but this will only work
once we have the correct exports in actionlib_msgs.

Hopefully this makes more sense, as opposed to possibly confusing things
even more.

Vijay