[ros-users] Installation stuck on Redhat 2.6 (ImportError: No module named yaml)

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 02:52:04 UTC 2010

You should also check this with `/usr/bin/python` as well as `python`.
I saw a problem on Mac OS X a while back that was similar due to some
of the ROS scripts using `/usr/bin/python` and not `/usr/bin/env
python`, which caused then to use the wrong version of python. This
gave me a similar type of error - yaml was installed, I could load it
up using the python interpreter, but none of ROS could find it.

Hope that helps.

- Eric