[ros-users] problems compiling ogre

Michal.Stolba at cis.strath.ac.uk Michal.Stolba at cis.strath.ac.uk
Wed Jun 16 13:10:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have updated the visualization_common stack to current version (revision
30291) and now I have following error when compiling the ogre package:

make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/s5/michal/ros/overlay/ros-pkg-trunk/stacks/visualization_common/ogre'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`build/ogre_src_v1-7-1/CMakeLists.txt', needed by
`ogre/lib/pkgconfig/OGRE.pc'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/s5/michal/ros/overlay/ros-pkg-trunk/stacks/visualization_common/ogre'
make: *** [ogre] Error 2

Is there something else I need to update in order to compile the
visualization_common stack, or is there some different problem?

Thanks very much for any help,

Michal