[ros-users] stage doubts

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:10:58 UTC 2010

You may want to take a look at
http://www.ros.org/wiki/navigation/Tutorials/RobotSetup for navigating to a
given goal while avoiding obstacles. Some of that setup is not required
because you are using stage (so, for example, you don't have to get your own
sensors running), but you will definitely have to work through the sections
about setting up the navigation stack.

You can also look at the  2dnav_stage package for an example of using
navigation with stage.

- Eric