[ros-users] cturtle rosjava

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Jun 17 19:13:47 UTC 2010

ros_experimental will be added to the cturtle alphas in a couple of
weeks. We pulled it temporarily because the java dependency has
changed for Lucid (now openjdk), and we are also reorganizing the
packages in it (e.g. the new ros_realtime stack).

I will warn you that rosjava will need a partial re-write in order to
make it into Diamondback as we are phasing out support for genmsp_cpp
(in order to support efforts to provide the ROS packaging system
separately).

 - Ken