[ros-users] .deb package changelogs

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Jun 18 01:45:03 UTC 2010

It takes extra work to derive the SVN version number, but there are
multiple ways to check the release version number, e.g.:

apt-get dist-upgrade -s

Reading the Packages file:
http://code.ros.org/packages/ros/ubuntu/dists/lucid/main/binary-i386/Packages

Reading the rosdistro file (less reliable as there are no guarantees
that the .deb was built yet):]
http://www.ros.org/distros/cturtle.rosdistro

Hope this helps,
Ken