[ros-users] image transport python bindings

Hai Nguyen haidai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 04:28:27 UTC 2010

it's actually not that egregiously bad a solution, i've been streaming
stereo images around without much problem.  it was a little laggy
during the pr2 workshop with all the other pr2's around but it works
much better now in our lab.

besides, a python process isn't the best place to be doing low latency
vision anyways...