[ros-users] BoxTurtle Binaries

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:20:24 UTC 2010

David,

What version of Ubuntu is that machine running? 10.04? I don't think
the servers are building binaries of BoxTurtle for Lucid, only Karmic
and earlier. You might be able to try to install the Karmic binaries
using the apt sources line for Karmic that is on the wiki. Dunno if
that works though.

Hope that helps.

- Eric