[ros-users] Getting Fingertip Sensor Data from Stanford PR2 Robot

Kevin Watts watts at willowgarage.com
Thu Jun 24 18:58:17 UTC 2010

Blake-
   Try echoing the fingertip pressure topics and make sure you're getting
data:

rostopic echo pressure/r_gripper_motor

If the data is all zeros, or "-1", then the sensors aren't hooked up
properly. Can you post the output of that topic?

Moving to pr2-users, since fingertips are installed on PR2's

Kevin