[ros-users] ROS Ubuntu Package Mirror

Juergen Hess hess at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 25 09:49:07 UTC 2010

Hi Cedric,

to keep things simple and I also think that is the usual way to go, we have
not set up an own key. We check the signature but do not sign the packages
ourselves.
The signature of the packages still comes from ros.org. I guess the intuition
is that you want to make sure that the package you download is exactly the
same package as on ros.org.
Thus the ros.org key should work.

Juergen

Am Donnerstag, Juni 24, 2010, um 23:14:21 schrieben Sie: