[ros-users] navigation stack

Renato Samperio mintaka_alnitak at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 16:29:52 UTC 2010

Dear Narasimhan,

I had the same questions you made when I was starting to use ROS with Stage. I got a bit summary of my experiences in the following list of steps:

http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/ssc-rovers/Starting_with_ROS

They are not part of any ROS official document nor attempted to be stable, as I have seen some inconsistencies of these instructions when using C-Turtle. However, I hope they can still be useful for you. :)

Regards,

Renato.