[ros-users] tf doubts

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Sun Jun 27 17:10:47 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 6:35 AM, Narasimhan <narasimhan1990 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> even though my questions look simple(silly) please do answer them. still
> there's no reply for my other queries
> http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/navigation-stack-tp923979p923979.html

hi Narasimhan,

A point of etiquette for using this list (and other lists):

* Please do not repeat questions.  All 591 subscribers to the list
heard you the first time, and we don't need reminding.

If you didn't get a response then likely nobody has had time to answer
you. Alternatively, it could be that nobody knows the answer, or that
nobody feels inclined to help. Some questions will inevitably go
unanswered.

	brian.