[ros-users] sending goals using stage

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Mon Jun 28 18:41:02 UTC 2010

Narasimhan,

The tutorial that you followed shows you how to simulate a robot in stage,
but does not actually run the navigation stack on the robot. We don't have a
tutorial for running the navigation stack in simulation, though I'll
probably be putting one together in the next couple of days. In the
meantime, you can check out the move_base_stage package for examples of how
to configure a robot to run the navigation stack in simulation.

Hope this helps,

Eitan