[ros-users] Actuating a wheeled robot URDF model in gazebo

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Tue Jun 29 19:01:23 UTC 2010

There is an erratic model in gazebo with 2dnav stack hooked up.
You'll need to get the unreleased wg-ros-pkg repository for this to work,

svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/trunk wg-ros-pkg-unreleased

The package is:

/u/johnhsu/projects/cturtle_wg_all/wg-ros-pkg-unreleased/stacks/wg_robots_gazebo/erratic_gazebo

This is an unreleased stack, but should be in working state:

rosmake erratic_gazebo
roslaunch erratic_gazebo erratic_2dnav_demo.launch

Let me know if you run into any issues.
John