[ros-users] dependents

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Jun 29 22:39:25 UTC 2010

Mark,
This is saying that it can't find a definition for log4cxx and boost on
squeeze.  squeeze is unrelease and thus not weel supported.  If you change
the lines in ros/rosdep.yaml to squeeze from squeeze/sid it shoudl work for
you.  Or if you have manually installed boost and log4cxx you don't need to
use rosdep to install them.  Rosdep will not detect them unless you change
the names above.

Tully

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Mark Worsdall
<code.ros.org at wizdom.org.uk>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For any package where does one look to see what external packages are
> needed for any ros thingy.
>
> I thought I had sorted the boost and log4cxx but obviously not.
>
> rosdep install roscpp
> Failed to find rosdep boost for package roscpp on OS:debian
> version:squeeze
> Failed to find rosdep log4cxx for package roscpp on OS:debian
> version:squeeze
> ERROR: ABORTING: Rosdeps [u'boost', u'log4cxx'] could not be resolved
>

> So I am manually installing anything that needs installing but the boost
> and log4cxx have me completely at a loss.
>
> M.
>
> --
> Mark Worsdall
> http://www.shadowrobot.com/  need a hand??