[ros-users] dependents

Mark Worsdall code.ros.org at wizdom.org.uk
Wed Jun 30 12:32:06 UTC 2010

Hi Tully,

After confirmation that I had the right boost and log4cxx already
installed I then changed squeeze/sid to squeeze in file ros/rosdep.yaml

This indeed worked (made me happy - dont take much).

So did:
rosmake --rosdep-install --rosdep-yes

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/ros/ros/stacks/geometry/tf/build'
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libtf.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lBulletDynamics
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

with my newly acquired knowledge ;-) looking at
stack/geometry/rosdep.yaml:
glut:
  ubuntu: libglut3-dev
  debian: libglut3-dev
  fedora: freeglut-devel
  arch: freeglut
  gentoo: freeglut
python-sip4:
  ubuntu: python-sip4-dev sip4
  debian: python-sip4-dev sip4
  macports: py25-sip
  gentoo: dev-python/sip
  arch: sip

I was able to check they are present and they were.

Any other things I can check?

In message
<AANLkTinssY1O1AThQSqxF5zbqwstrqHpCf2wL24IZU4Z at mail.gmail.com>, Tully
Foote <tfoote at willowgarage.com> writes