No subject

Tue Mar 2 09:14:18 PST 2010

Is there a pointer available to the package? If it are just build problems due
to changing APIs, I could give it a try. I've already installed the postgresql
database as described at http://www.ros.org/wiki/icra_manipulation_demo

On the other hand, how useful would the billiard_object_detector package
be for general object detection?

Regards,
Rene