No subject

Tue Mar 2 09:14:18 PST 2010

with gazebo, as well as the 300M series for notebooks.
Thanks for the notice, I'll update the wiki accordingly.
John

 On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 9:37 AM, garratt <garrattgallagher at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi users,
>
> We are looking to buy some new computers to run Gazebo.  I noticed the
> hardware requirements page:
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/SystemRequirements
>
> It seems like recent drivers are fully compatible with gazebo, but the
> graphics cards listed are pretty old.
>
> Does anyone have experience with newer graphics cards, such as the
> nvidia gtx 200 or 400 series?
>

> thanks
> Garratt

--0016364ed9ae7653f6048f21fd5e

Hi Garratt,<br>From our experience, the newer nvidia cards (gtx200 400 seri=
es) works fine with gazebo, as well as the 300M series for notebooks.<br>Th=

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 9:37 AM, garratt <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"m=
ailto:garrattgallagher at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">garrattgallagher at gmail.=
gin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-=
left: 1ex;">

Hi users,<br>
We are looking to buy some new computers to run Gazebo. =A0I noticed the<br=

hardware requirements page:<br>
get=3D"_blank">http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/SystemRequirements<=
/a><br>
It seems like recent drivers are fully compatible with gazebo, but the<br>
graphics cards listed are pretty old.<br>
Does anyone have experience with newer graphics cards, such as the<br>
nvidia gtx 200 or 400 series?<br>
thanks<br>
Garratt<br>