[ros-users] ros-users list moving to code.ros.org

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 2 20:37:18 UTC 2010

hi everybody,

Ok, the move is done.  The new list address (where you should post) is:

 ros-users at code.ros.org

The homepage for the list (where to subscribe/unsubscribe) is:

Archives (including mail sent to the SF list) will be available soon at:

 https://code.ros.org/discuss/ros-users

All subscribers from the SF list have been subscribed to the new list
(you should have received a welcome message already), with digest and
other settings carried over (the settings were transferred manually,
so errors are possible; you may want to double-check).

Mail sent to the SF list will be forwarded to the new list, in case
you accidentally send to the wrong list.

Please let me know if you experience problems with the new list.

       brian.