[ros-users] Installing individual packages ( turtle_teleop )

Suraj Linux suraj.embedded.linux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 00:19:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have just installed ROS. I was able to install it properly. Now I am
going through the tutorials I found that the turtle_teleop package is
not installed.

When I do the rospack find turtle_teleop it said could not find
package.So how do I install that package. Is there a way to install
install individual packages.

Thank you.

-Suraj.