[ros-users] Graphics card selection for running gazebo

Pal, Arnab apal1 at uncc.edu
Thu Mar 11 21:21:13 UTC 2010

hi all,
I am in a fix about which graphics card to choose for my new laptop.
I am buying this laptop for using ROS, specifically for the Gazebo simulator.
I have already looked at the list of tested and running graphic cards mentioned on the " simulator_gazebo/System Requirements" page.
Is gazebo supported only by these mentioned graphic cards, or can I go for more high end cards.

Kind regards,
Arnab Pal.
Graduate student, ECE department.
Lee College Of Engineering.