[ros-users] ROS.org Website impovement

Andreas Hermann andreas.hermann at gmx.eu
Tue Mar 16 10:36:02 UTC 2010

Hi again,

just a tiny comment on the ros-wiki: When I use the search function on
top of the site and I get directed to a package description, the
description only tells me the repo the code is located. Not the whole
path to the code.

The only way to find the full path is to search for the package name
again in the "Browse Software" section and then use "Browse Code".

I admit, this is not a big step, but I think, it would help ROS-noobs
(like me) to check out missing packages.
Perhaps the "Browse Code" link can even be inserted in the Wiki pages
automatically.

Cheers,
Andreas