[ros-users] BadDrawable Error with Gazebo

jaimeen kapadia jaimeenk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:33:37 UTC 2010

Hey, I am new to ROS and I am getting an error as:

XRequest.136: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) 0x4200002
do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
Try adjusting the vblank_mode configuration parameter.

when i try running :
roslaunch gazebo_worlds empty_world.launch

I am running on karmic koala ubuntu 9.10 my system configuration is
DELL 1545 with 4 gb RAM and
intel gm45 graphics card.

Below is generated log file

[/opt/ros/boxturtle/stacks/simulator_gazebo/gazebo/gazebo-svn/server/GazeboConfig.cc:124]
Unable to find the file ~/.gazeborc. Using default paths. This may
cause OGRE to fail.
Gazebo successfully initialized

Thanks

--