[ros-users] Camera Sensors in Gazebo and Rviz

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:03:37 UTC 2010

Hello Folks,

I am using Gazebo to simulate a stereo camera setup and displaying the
camera images in RVIZ as the robot moves around.   I am using two
gazebo_ros_cameras plugins for my cameras.  Everything appears to be set up
correctly, but the rendering between Gazebo and RVIZ is jumbled together in
the camera images. For example, the TF frame displayed in RVIZ is showing up
in the camera images along with the point cloud from my other sensors.

The gazebo_ros_camera should just be pulling images from the Gazebo
rendering.  Does anyone have an idea why objects from RVIZ are showing up in
my gazebo camera images?

Thank you for the help,
Adam Stambler