[ros-users] Is there a way for roslaunch to run nodes in the current directory?

Kevin Watts watts at willowgarage.com
Wed Mar 3 04:51:00 UTC 2010

On the PR2, we save our diagnostics logs to the '/hwlog' directory. I think
some power monitor logs are in a subdirectory of '/hwlog'. I think that's a
good place to put large bagfiles. Using rosbag options, you can record in
"chunks" of a few gigs, and offload them from the robot using an rsync
cronjob.

Kevin