[ros-users] gazebo crashes when trying to run pr2

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 9 18:03:38 UTC 2010

Hi Michal,
this is one issue we have seen quite consistently with ati cards.  Can you
try installing the latest driver from ATI and try again?  I don't have the
hardware to test it here.  So far, we have successfully run Gazebo/Ogre
mostly with nvidia cards/drivers (see
http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/SystemRequirements)

as usual, patches are welcome.

best,