[ros-users] ROS Distribution: Box Turtle Release

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 9 22:23:27 UTC 2010

Hi Lorenz,
If you used rosinstall to install to ~/foo.  It is recommended to use
~/rosinstall -u ~/foo.  This will go through and update all your source
checkouts in the rosinstall file.  As well as svn it also supports bzr and
git checkouts.

As for the debian building infrastructure.  Right now it's not structured in
a way that a releasing it would be useful.  In the future we do plan to
streamline it and make it available.

Tully

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer