[ros-users] problem with simulation in stage

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 16:08:15 UTC 2010

Simon,

>From your screenshot, it looks like you need to actually attach that Laser
Scan display to a topic. See where it says "Fill in topic here" with the red
background? Click there and you ought to get a dropdown menu or a popup box.
This will allow you to select whichever ROS topic you are publishing
LaserScan messages on. If you don't see anything when you click on it, make
sure that you there is actually a publisher of LaserScans running using
(rostopic list -v could help with that).

- Eric Perko