[ros-users] 3rd party libs

Romain Thibaux thibaux at willowgarage.com
Mon Mar 15 15:24:09 UTC 2010

While we wait for a better answer from someone else:

I believe you are looking for either:
> rosdep install point_cloud_mapping
which should install any system dependencies, or:
> rosmake point_cloud_mapping
which should build ann and flann, on which point_cloud_mapping depends.

Unless the problem is that you have checked out only
point_cloud_mapping and not the point_cloud_perception stack (which
contains ann and flann). You can get it via:
> svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/point_cloud_perception/tags/latest point_cloud_perception

I hope this helps,

  Romain