[ros-users] Generating custom srvs

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:53:47 UTC 2010

On 16 March 2010 01:07, Brian Gerkey <gerkey at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> hi Daniel,
>
> What you describe would be a pretty serious bug in rosbuild.  Can you
> post the verbose output from a clean build?  E.g.:
>
> make clean
> VERBOSE=1 make > build.log 2>&1
>
>        brian.

Hi Brian,

Built the log and did alot more backtracking today, particularly in
rosbuild. Forgotten I'd gone hunting in rosbuild/public.cmake to work
out how ros adds compile flags a couple of weeks ago and found a
commented line I'd failed to undo which caused the problem.

My apologies for the false warning!

Regards,
Daniel.