[ros-users] Graphics card selection for running gazebo

Peter Brook pbrook at cs.washington.edu
Tue Mar 16 03:38:00 UTC 2010

Just to add another data point, I have no problems using Gazebo with an
ATI HD 4670 on Ubuntu 9.10 64 bit. I have to disable the compositing
effects (compiz, etc) though, or the 3d part of the program will flicker.

I am on a Dell XPS 1645 (Intel Core i7 1.6Ghz, 4gb ram) that I got
primarily for the purpose of running ros/robotics applications.

-Peter