[ros-users] 3rd party libs

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 16 15:38:38 UTC 2010

Andreas,

You are now missing the latest sensor_msgs. :) You can checkout the stack common_msgs somewhere in front of your
ROS_PACKAGE_PATH shell variable:

svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/common_msgs/tags/latest common_msgs

After that, you should rosmake point_cloud_converter. Checking out the above stack is also useful if you want to work
with the new Point Cloud Library (PCL) which is in the same package as point_cloud_converter.

Cheers,
Radu.