[ros-users] Digital Camera 1394 in ROS?

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 01:16:05 UTC 2010

It's not in a package right now.  I need to get with Rasu and have my
driver replace his.  The camera/SR registration stuff probably needs a
bit more attention to be ready for primetime, but it works for me.
One problem with being a government researcher is that it's hard to
find time to work on such things as I have to charge work hours to
specific projects.