[ros-users] Digital Camera 1394 in ROS?

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 01:46:06 UTC 2010

Sorry Radu for the name typo.  Also, I just looked at our email exchange
from last week, and realized that you'll just remove yours once this is
in a package somewhere (I thought yours was in ros-pkgs somewhere, but
it's in tum-ros-pkgs).  Hopefully, I'll get find time after the AAAI
spring symposium to set up a repository and add some of my ros packages
I've developed, include a swissranger 4000 and sr4000/camera colored
point cloud node.  Super busy juggling projects these days, which is
always a good thing.  I'll let you and Dejan know prior to announcing to
the users list in hopes that I can get some additional verification that
it's working properly.