[ros-users] gazebo crashes when trying to run pr2

Michal.Stolba at cis.strath.ac.uk Michal.Stolba at cis.strath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 10:56:38 UTC 2010

Hi John,

sorry that it took me a bit longer, here is the backtrace:

(gdb) bt
#0  0xb774f410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#1  0xb6199cb6 in nanosleep () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
#2  0xb61d41dc in usleep () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
#3  0xb65ab832 in gazebo::Simulator::MainLoop (this=0x8055398)
    at
/home/s5/michal/ros/overlay/ros-pkg-trunk/stacks/simulator_gazebo/gazebo/gazebo-svn/server/Simulator.cc:373
#4  0x0804ac6d in main (argc=Cannot access memory at address 0x0
)
    at
/home/s5/michal/ros/overlay/ros-pkg-trunk/stacks/simulator_gazebo/gazebo/gazebo-svn/server/main.cc:316
(gdb)

Is it any help?

Cheers,
Michal